Working at Rivermead:
Rivermead Primary School is a thriving, vibrant and successful school in the heart of Woodley, Wokingham. It has enthusiastic, motivated and polite children, who are at the heart of all we do. The school has high expectations of achievement, learning & behaviour, with a learning culture that is exciting, challenging & rewarding.
Rivermead has a leadership team that wants to continuously improve the school. It has a proven record of inspiring and developing its staff, and is committed to the professional development of all. The school values teamwork, where we offer high quality support through talented and dedicated teams.
Rivermead is part of the Future Thinking partnership (FTP), an establish group of 11 Wokingham Primary Schools providing excellent networks and training opportunities for all staff.
Inspirational Class Teachers
Required September 2018
Full Time Positions – Year 3/4 & Year 5/6
We are a thriving and successful school looking to appoint excellent teachers to join our enthusiastic and supportive team. Applications from NQT’s are warmly welcomed.
We can offer you:
• A positive, caring ethos with children and learning at the heart of all we do
• Happy children who are enthusiastic, motivated and engaged learners
• Talented, friendly and supportive teaching and admin teams
• A structured and supportive induction programme for NQT’s and experienced teachers
• A school team committed to your professional development with proven success
• Excellent learning environment, resources and extensive grounds
• Good relationships with parents, carers and the wider community
• A leadership team that wants to continuously improve and enable everyone to thrive
• Well informed and effective Governing body
• Part of the Future Thinking Partnership (FTP), a partnership of 14 Wokingham Primary Schools providing excellent networks and training opportunities for all staff
The successful candidate will need to:
• Promote a culture of learning that is exciting, challenging and rewarding
• Be a good teacher, always striving to improve
• Have an open and positive attitude
We are looking for the following qualities:
• An enthusiastic & motivated teacher, enabling all children to reach their potential
• A passion to engage, inspire & challenge all children, ensuring they achieve
• Have high expectations of achievement, learning and behaviour
• To be involved in the whole life of the school
• A team player who supports others and shares good practice
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further information please contact:
Miss Charlotte Gage, School Administrator, 0118 954 0770 email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 4pm, Monday 19 February
Interviews of applicants: Tuesday 27 February & Wednesday 28 February
“Our school is part of the Future Thinking Partnership (FTP) which is an established collaboration of 11 Wokingham Schools, focused on improving teaching and learning through the provision of on-going high quality professional development”
Rivermead Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS checks & references.