We are pleased that our children look very smart in their uniform and we hope you will help us to maintain this high standard. Hair that is shoulder length needs to be tied up/back at all times for Health & Safety reasons. Children are allowed to wear the following jewellery items: stud earrings, religious artefacts and watches
- Brown jumper
- Black or dark grey trousers or shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey or black socks
- Black shoes
- Brown jumper or cardigan
- Black or dark grey skirt, tunic, shorts or trousers
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Black or cream/white tights
- Black or white socks
- Black shoes
- Black shorts
- Yellow T-Shirt or House colour T-shirt (based on colour of house group child belongs)
- Plimsolls for indoor/trainers for outdoor
Children will be advised if they need football boots, shin pads and long socks for PE or sporting games.
During winter months for outdoor PE, children may wear a tracksuit.
Children are allowed to wear stud earrings, religious artefacts and watches. Children with pierced ears should wear simple studs. During PE activities and games, watches, ear studs and religious artefacts will need to be removed or covered with tape for safety reasons.
A uniform order form can be downloaded below or from the parent’s page on the school website. The following items can be purchased at the school office: jumpers, cardigans, PE t-shirts, book bags and drawstring bags.
UNIFORM ORDER FORM